The kit itself (exterior wise) although appears to meet a lot of the requirements that I can check at the moment without having it infront of me but does have a few areas which do not meet them. Areas I can tell without the kit in front of me are;
* Reversing lights to close to brake lights
* Exhaust edges too sharp
* No Fog light
So I have been messing around in photoshop in a very basic fashion to re-design the rear very slightly to make sure I can do what I need to. I can only estimate measurements of where lights are but everything looks fine on that front.
Firstly its now a pair of rear / stopping lights, This kept the backend looking very similar as I liked the look before. For the IVA it states fog and reversing lights cant be within a 100mm of a stopping light...hence goodbye reversing lights.
I think the solution below of having two lights of a smaller size within the centre area looks quite good. One fog / one reversing light.
The exhaust I've just opened up in to a single exit either side which will be turned back on itself so no sharp edges are on show. I haven't played too much with the photoshop of the image as other changes are down to my preference than meeting requirements.
Engine wise its still being rebuilt at the moment and ill put a post up as things progress and is worth posting.
On the down side I did find the cat after the turbo had destroyed itself and was being held up by the lamba sensor...I'm sure that would of been hampering performance before!