Thursday 19 July 2012

....Preparation is the key

Before I could even think about starting on the car I have had to spend the last few months preparing the Garage, which then turned into the Garden as well.

The garage was full of rubbish which needed to be cleared, some bits of equipment would need to be kept. The garden was overgrown from when we bought the house 2 years ago. So I decided to do both at the same time. It took a total of 3 months to complete, but Ive managed to make the garage empty as well as a garden for my Girlfriend and I to enjoy. If the british weather ever decides summer is here, it would be nice to have one BBQ!

I also put down anti-fatigue matting in the garage so in the winter its that bit warmer and also so I dont have to lie on a concrete floor when working as it does help not have ache's and pains.

The garden went from this;



to this;




The Garage with the matting added;


No comments:

Post a Comment