So I cracked on at the weekend greasing up the suspension. I also decided to fit the heavier springs at the front due to the suspension maxing out sometimes.
I fitted a 5kg spring to the front rather then the 4kg spring I currently had. First thing i noticed was seeing as I used the car all last summer and stored it over the winter it was still very clean in the arches.
So I removed and greased up the suspension as well. I used a Lithium grease as the bushes are polyurethane and not rubber. I had to remove the lower arms, the front of the arm is a threaded rod so under breaking pushed on the bush and as the suspension would moves up and down cause the squeaking. I then refitted to move on to the coilovers.
It took me about 2.5hrs per side, not rushing and getting plenty of grease in there and setting the correct ride height.
The difference is like night and day, the suspension on the car is now handling like what a production car would feel like. I don't have to dodge drain covers, large holes etc... the car just glides over them. Its firm but still comfy. The new seats will of no doubt have helped in this with more padding as well.
So for the next week or two hopefully i'll drive it a bit more and just enjoy it and confirm everything is how I want.
If it is I can move on to meshing around the exhaust and continuing to build the wing I want to use on it.