I managed to cover just over 2000 miles this summer with only a couple of minor issues. The biggest being I snapped my throttle cable! Luckily two roads from home so I crawled back on idle in 1st, then 2nd. Replaced the cable and away we go, ill be keeping an eye on that!
The plans for the winter work are below:
* Dashboard design works - so refine, add vents and get the finish to the next level as well. Complete the dial surrounds.
* Tidy up new wiring added for the radio and other bits behind the dashboard
* Silicone fill bodywork to chassis gaps around the front of the cockpit / wheel arches. This will lower the noise a lot, its not super loud at the moment but it will lower it further.
* Tidy up the doors and door cards to match the finish of the rest of the interior
* Repair a bit of fibreglass shell and strengthen others, some weaknesses have shown from the use of the car
* Adjust handbrake so it has a stronger hold
* Try and remove all knocking noises - there arent alot, they are just annoying
* Work on the final set of rear lights and also decide on the rear wing
* Get the rear clam to fit better. this is by far the worse fitting panel, the doors fit pretty well
Its a fair amount to do, so I doubt all will get it all done in the time frame before its back on the road as a lot of this is what will become the final versions. Below are some images from this year;